Adventure learning is an approach regarding online and hybrid education that provides students with opportunities to explore real-world issues through authentic learning experiences within collaborative learning environments. It relies upon the presumption children learn by immersing themselves in participatory experiences.
Adventure Learning includes:
- a research-based curriculum of that allows for inquiry, discovery, and exploration
- opportunities for collaboration
- opportunities for interaction between students, teachers, experts and the content
- use of the internet for delivery of the curriculum
- delivery of media and text from the field to enhance the curriculum
- synchronized learning opportunities
- guidelines for implementation of hands on and online learning environment.
- may include a specific issue or location of exploration
- delineates an authentic narrative concerning the learning experience
To find out more about the different types of learning opportunities we offer, check out…